Sand Blown Brick Slips
Our Sand Blown Brick Slips make are an amazing choice when considering brick effect tiles for fireplace's, feature walls, kitchen splashbacks and so much more!
Yellow is an ever popular colour when choosing brick effect tiles, although we call them yellow the brick world better know this tile colour as 'Buff' this particular brick slip has a sandy haze colour to it on a fully textured and creased body which replicates yellow brick perfectly.
The Sand Blown Brick Slips are hand made and these are sold per m2 and our price includes VAT. There are 60 brick slips to a m2 and each brick effect tile measures 21.5cm x 6.5cm to further replicate real bricks. The depth of these tiles vary slightly as they are textured and riven but the general thickness is 20mm
These Sand Blown Brick Slips aren't just great to use as a brick effect tile for fireplaces and other indoor areas but also look amazing when used outside, as our brick slips are handmade it can take up to 7 working days to get these delivered unless specified elsewhere on this page.
Recommendations for the Sand Blown Brick Slips
- Rapid Set Grey adhesive 1 x 20kg bag per 4m2 to add this to your basket simply click here
- 5-10mm Mortar line best suit these tiles
- We Recommend Pointing Mortar As You Would With Real Bricks 1 Bag Per 5m2 Click Here
- To order corners, once you have purchased the brick slips of your choice get in contact via live chat or email and we will provide you the corners.
- Made From - Clay/Concrete
- Name - Sand Blown Brick Slips
- 21.5cm Wide x 6.5cm Long
- 20mm Thick
- Does not require sealing
- Tiles per m2 - 60
- Matt/Rough finish
- Suitable for interior and external use
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for Walls & Floors
- Tiles suitable to be used as - Kitchen Wall Tiles, Brick Effect Tiles For Fireplace Bathroom Wall Tiles, Wetroom Wall Tiles, Toilet Wall Tiles, Feature Wall Tiles, Kitchen Floor Tiles, Hallway Floor Tiles, Bathroom Floor Tiles.
**Price Is Per M2**
** 7 Day Delivery **