Beige Stone Effect Feature Tiles
Bring some luxury to your interiors with these Beige Stone Effect Feature Tiles. The beauty of these tiles is their realistic stone effect, the tile almost gives the impression of a stacked stone, split face tile but without any of the hastle.
This is what we call a panel tile. A tile that has been designed to be one tile with a print of multiple stone designs on it, theres no mesh, no sealing, no maintenance just a quick and simple instalation.
The tiles allow you to bring the outside in and create a warm and settling environment, There are no restrictions to what room these can be used in, our customers have used these in their bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms and even bedrooms.
Each tile measures 60cm x 30cm meaning there are only 5.5 tiles per m2 and these have a matt finish so are easy to keep clean!
Recommendations for the Beige Stone Effect Feature Tiles
- Rapid Set Grey adhesive 1 x 20kg bag per 4m2 Get that by clicking here
- We Recommend a grey grout. Get that by clicking here
- A natural grout line should be applied of no more then 1mm
- Made From - Porcelain
- Name - Beige Stone Effect Feature Tiles
- 30cm Wide x 60cm Long
- 7mm Thick
- Does not require sealing
- Tiles per m2 - 10
- Matt finish
- Suitable for interior use/exterior use
- Suitable for Walls
- Tiles suitable to be used as - Kitchen Wall Tiles, Brick Effect Tiles For Fireplace, Bathroom Wall Tiles.
**Price Is Per M2**