Brixton Mixed Brick Slips
Our Brixton Mixed Brick Slips make are an amazing choice when considering brick effect tiles for fireplace's, feature walls, kitchen splashbacks and so much more!
Our brixton brick slip is completely in its now league in terms of heavy variation, rustic appeal and handcrafted creases to give it age. The tile has a heavy mix of colours from reds to greys
The Brixton Mixed Brick Slips are hand made and these are sold per m2 and our price includes VAT. There are roughly 60 brick slips to a m2 and each brick effect tile measures 20cm x 6cm to further replicate real bricks. The depth of these tiles vary slightly as they are textured and riven but the general thickness is 15mm
These Brixton Mixed Brick Slips aren't just great to use as a brick effect tile for fireplaces and other indoor areas but also look amazing when used outside, as our brick slips are handmade it can take up to 7 working days to get these delivered unless specified elsewhere on this page.
Recommendations for the Brixton Mixed Brick Slips
- We recommend discussing with your tiler the best adhesive for application
- 5-10mm Mortar line best suit these tiles
- We recommend discussing with your tiler the best Grout for application
- To order corners, once you have purchased the brick slips of your choice get in contact via live chat or email and we will provide you the corners.
- Made From - Clay
- Name - Brixton Mixed Brick Slips
- 20cm Wide x 6cm Long Approx
- 15mm Thick
- Does not require sealing
- Tiles per m2 - Roughly 60
- Matt/Rough finish
- Suitable for interior and external use
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for Walls & Floors
- Tiles suitable to be used as - Kitchen Wall Tiles, Brick Effect Tiles For Fireplace Bathroom Wall Tiles, Wetroom Wall Tiles, Toilet Wall Tiles, Feature Wall Tiles, Kitchen Floor Tiles, Hallway Floor Tiles, Bathroom Floor Tiles.
**Price Is Per M2**
** 7 Day Delivery **