Forest Blend Brick Slips
Our Forest Blend Brick Slips make are an amazing choice when considering brick effect tiles for fireplace's, feature walls, kitchen splashbacks and so much more!
A stunning mix of reds with soft yellow hues, occasional white tinting and greys combined make this semi-textured brick effect tile a best seller for us.
The Forest Blend Brick Slips are hand made and these are sold per m2 and our price includes VAT. There are roughly 60 brick slips to a m2 and each brick effect tile measures 21cm x 6.5cm to further replicate real bricks. The depth of these tiles vary slightly as they are textured and riven but the general thickness is 20mm
These Forest Blend Brick Slips aren't just great to use as a brick effect tile for fireplaces and other indoor areas but also look amazing when used outside, as our brick slips are handmade it can take up to 7 working days to get these delivered unless specified elsewhere on this page.
Recommendations for the Forest Blend Brick Slips
- We recommend discussing with your tiler the best adhesive for application
- 5-10mm Mortar line best suit these tiles
- We recommend discussing with your tiler the best Grout for application
- To order corners, once you have purchased the brick slips of your choice get in contact via live chat or email and we will provide you the corners.
- Made From - Clay
- Name - Forest Blend Brick Slips
- 21cm Wide x 6.5cm Long
- 20mm Thick
- Does not require sealing
- Tiles per m2 - Roughly 60
- Matt/Rough finish
- Suitable for interior and external use
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for Walls & Floors
- Tiles suitable to be used as - Kitchen Wall Tiles, Brick Effect Tiles For Fireplace Bathroom Wall Tiles, Wetroom Wall Tiles, Toilet Wall Tiles, Feature Wall Tiles, Kitchen Floor Tiles, Hallway Floor Tiles, Bathroom Floor Tiles.
**Price Is Per M2**
** 7 Day Delivery **